- Presentation Skills
- Creative Thinking
- Digital Channels understanding
As a Digital Marketing Strategic Planner, you have to understand that digital (Inbound) marketing is the combination of creative and numbers that helps clients provide great values to their customers and being able to achieve their business goals.
Presentation superstart with the right strategy!
- Plan, develop and execute digital marketing strategy in accordance with clients’ KPIs and goals
- Gather important data and create reports for clients
- Meet with clients to provide analytics and recommendations
- Participate in pitching to win new clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings around digital (inbound) marketing strategy
- Guide, coach, and mentor junior digital planner
At least 1 years experience in a Digital Agency, must be able to write and reading in Thai.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and creative thinking skills, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions. Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Having a strong knowledge of digital marketing strategy, SEO, social media marketing and media buying (mainly Facebook & Google Ads)
- Proficient in basic tools like Words, Excel, Powerpoint / Sheet, Doc, Present / Google Sheets, Pages,
- Having knowledge of blogging (We are an Inbound Company and blogging is one of the ways to reflect that so it would be great if you can write well)